Search This Site

Children & Family Portraits | The Cusicks

October 23, 2010

The Cusicks are an on-the-go family. The oldest daughter knew exactly where she wanted her photo taken from the moment she stepped into the park. Both girls were dressed adorably and full of energy to boot. We had a slight fall chill in their air, plenty of light-diffusing clouds to work with and a lot of ground to cover.

And here's that magic first location...

Her sister didn't mind too much where she stood as long as someone she loves was nearby.


And that part about having a lot of ground to cover... well, there was definitely some running.


A little pick up in the wind made for beautiful model shots...

Did I mention I'm a huge fan of their outfits? The textures, the ruffles, the dots, the buttons.... Anthropologie Kids, I think we've found your next spokes-kids.



We got a few family photos too, but I just want to close with these two candid family moments. 



Thank you, Cusicks for a great opportunity (and all that exercise).

And to everyone else, just a reminder that now is a great time to get photos taken for your holiday cards.

© Kristin Serna This post and these photos cannot be republished without my permission. 

3 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© 2010-2016 Kristin Serna. Do not copy or re-use any content without permission.