Search This Site

Taking A Moment to Say Thanks

November 25, 2010

I try to remember to quietly acknowledge what I am thankful for every day. Some days are definitely harder than others, but if you look closely something, even if it's only something really small, went right.

Today is not one of those harder days. Today I feel ready to pour out an abundance of thanks. The second half of this year has marked another large step forward in developing my photographic work and I feel joy over the strides I've made so far.

These past months have not been a solitary journey. So foremost I'd like to thank my fellow photographers. I am constantly learning from all of you. In particular Sarah Barlow, Cassie Schott, Christina Moodie, Charity Deane, and Shannon Morse - thank you for sharing with me your stories, answering my questions, and being so incredibly kind. Faith Teasley - we've never met, but you kindness and notes here are very much appreciated as well.

I'm grateful for the opportunities I've had too - for everyone who has asked that I take their photo, for everyone who has let me visit them and photograph where they live, and for Sarah allowing me the opportunity to get my first wedding as a second shooter under my belt.

A few dear friends and family members have given me feedback and viewed hundreds upon hundreds of my photographs. Thank you as well. You're so patient. :)

And thanks for stopping by this blog. I hope you all enjoy your weekend.



©2010 Kristin Serna This post and these photos cannot be republished without my permission. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© 2010-2016 Kristin Serna. Do not copy or re-use any content without permission.