Lately I have not been blogging as often as I'd like. This is a good thing though. Really.
I am ever so booked this month with events, traveling and the like. It's been fantastic so far and I'm pretty darn sure its going to continue in this vein.
In the past week I've photographed several events - some as the official photographer and some as a guest who happened to have a camera. I've gone on my longest solo road trip. I've met wonderful people. I danced past the point when my abs hurt. (Man, I love dancing... and music... and dancing to music.)
Now I have bunches of editing and two charity events still to photograph this month. I'm working to lock in some portrait sessions in the upcoming weeks too. Then there's my current little hobby of studying psychoneuroimmunology. Yes, I study science for fun.
If you see me any time soon you'll probably think: "It's fine. It's ok! Look, it loves it here; it's dancing with joy!" ;)
And now, as I ride on in the friscalating dusklight, a little teaser of what's coming up on the blog...
©2011 Kristin Serna This post and these photos cannot be republished without my permission



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.