Search This Site

Chicago Wedding Photography | Erin + John

November 25, 2012

A few months ago I had the honor of photographing Erin & John's wedding with the always-amazing Sarah Barlow. Chicago gave the wedding a gift of 100 degree weather. Erin & John graciously accepted it even though I'm pretty sure it wasn't on their registry. Both of them prepared for the day with a calm happiness that grew as the minutes passed into broad, non-stop grins that nothing, not even super Chicago humid heat, was going to take away.




And they're married! Stay tuned for Part II of Erin & John's wedding.
I already came up with a tagline for it: "Super fun. Super Chicago."

©2012 Kristin Serna This post and these photos should not be republished without my permission.

2 comments:

  1. Nice wedding photos! A truly captured moments. Thanks for sharing this wonderful and inspirational post!

    -PortlandPhotoStudio.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© 2010-2016 Kristin Serna. Do not copy or re-use any content without permission.