Search This Site

Like That: Wevther

November 8, 2012

This falls into the category of not entirely necessary but cute and clever anyway.

On Wevther (which I like to read in a Leeds-American accent a la Mel B from the Spice Girls) you enter your zip code and it tells you the weather for that area. You can even choose the date.

But wait! There's more! It also gives you pictorial suggestions of allegedly stylish clothing to wear based on that weather. You can choose to just see women's clothing or men's clothing or both.

Yes. Some of the clothing is kind of not very flattering looking at all, but it'll amuse you at least for a couple minutes. Plus they're looking for contributors (especially female) so maybe if you're a lady with some style and some time you could help them with that.


Tomorrow in Chicago is a good day for wearing a branch bracelet. I'd have to agree.
But apparently they don't recommend you wear pants. (I scrolled down to the bottom and there were no  bottom suggestions.) I'm going to respectfully disagree on that one. 

This could be a place to start getting ideas for clothing for a photo session... as long as you just use it as a starting point. :)

©2012 Kristin Serna This content should not be republished without my permission. 
Photo screenshot from wevther.com for commenting purposes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© 2010-2016 Kristin Serna. Do not copy or re-use any content without permission.