Search This Site

First Look & Bridal Party | Eunice + Jae's Chicagoland Wedding

January 25, 2013

And we're back with more of Eunice and Jae's wedding! Part 2 brings us their first look, trailblazing, portraits, and their fun (and super helpful) bridal party.

first look wedding photography
wedding floral details | Kristin Serna

I loved the gray, yellow, and green together. And then mother nature was all "Yes, I can support this color scheme." 
bride in a field | photography by Kristin Serna

I really enjoy gray suits. Black is still dashing and all but there is something to be said about elegance & softness gray provides.
bridal party | photography by Kristin Serna


I'm going to keep thanking Sarah Barlow for the opportunity to photograph this wedding. Thank you, Sarah. 
And in case you missed Part 1 of this sweet Chicagoland wedding... (click the link.)
Two more parts to go! Up next, a ceremony or two...

©2013 Kristin Serna This post and these photos should not be republished without my permission. Merci beaucoup. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© 2010-2016 Kristin Serna. Do not copy or re-use any content without permission.