It's 2013!
Here's to hoping you had a happy transition into the new year. Mine was... interesting. :)
I'm making some changes. Maybe you noticed? I'm still a photographer though.
I still love to capture little slices of life in all their natural beauty.
Weddings, special events, portraits of one person or a couple or kids or whole families... I'm in.
I'm having a metamorphosis moment though... like Heimlich from A Bug's Life
... except I'm pretty sure my wings will be bigger.
:D
©2013 Kristin Serna This post and the image in it should not be republished without my permission. Merci.
I'm making some changes. Maybe you noticed? I'm still a photographer though.
I still love to capture little slices of life in all their natural beauty.
Weddings, special events, portraits of one person or a couple or kids or whole families... I'm in.
I'm having a metamorphosis moment though... like Heimlich from A Bug's Life
... except I'm pretty sure my wings will be bigger.
:D
©2013 Kristin Serna This post and the image in it should not be republished without my permission. Merci.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.