Search This Site

Return of the Blog-i

September 30, 2013



My blog left me this note.

I didn't realize how long it's been since I posted something. A friend actually emailed to make sure I was alright. And I am. I've been so busy and I let this corner of the internet slide in the rush of it all.  
There's so much life to live and so many things to do. 

I'm planning new adventures and trying to figure out where to take this website and how to fit it in because the truth is -- I want to keep blogging. I want to keep sharing my photos. Ultimately, I want this site to be better than it is now. I want it to better represent me. I want it to have features that it doesn't have yet and the ability to play videos in a nice size window instead of the tiny little boxes it keeps defaulting to. 

So here's to change. To doing some research and some calculations and figuring it out. Here's to moving forward... and onward and upward. 

Thank you for checking in on my journey so far. 
There's more to come and I fully intend to make it wonderful. 

©2013 Kristin Serna This post and these photos should not be republished without my permission. Merci beaucoup. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© 2010-2016 Kristin Serna. Do not copy or re-use any content without permission.