I love meeting up the Cusicks. Not only are they a family who has believed in my photography for several years now, but they are genuinely fun to be around. It's been so neat to see the girls grow up and I always have fun with them. The oldest has always been ready to wiggle, jump, skip, dance, and strike her own brand of modeling poses and now her sisters are finding their own moves too. Oh and let's not forget the singing. A couple of years ago Miss L was all about belting out "I like to move it, move it...". This year her song of choice was Lorde's Royals. She's a girl after my own heart.
Thank you so much, Cusick Family! Hope you enjoyed these session highlights.
©2013 Kristin Serna This post and these photos should not be republished without my permission. Merci beaucoup.














No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.