Search This Site
Envisioning Your Image | Tokyo | Travel Photography
November 7, 2013
The whole idea of envisioning the image you want, composing it in your head before you click the shutter -- that's not a load of bantha poodoo. It really helps.
It can happen really fast or you can take your time. It's up to you and your environment. Since I take a lot of lifestyle photos where people are moving, I'm used to envisioning quickly. In this photo in Tokyo, I was testing myself. I saw this scene while walking down a street, framed it up in my head, and in seconds took the photo without even looking through the camera. It's pretty close to what I imagined.
©2013 Kristin Serna This post and these photos should not be republished without my permission. Merci beaucoup.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
© 2010-2016 Kristin Serna. Do not copy or re-use any content without permission.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.