Search This Site

Always Improving

February 3, 2014

You know, sometimes you step back and you think...
Something has to change around here...

I looked at this website and I didn't feel like it had grown with me. In my head I envisioned a whole revamp that I'd work on in secret and then one day you'd come here and voilà. As we sometimes forget, it's often much easier to make things happen in your head than out in le monde réel. Also... I started getting impatient. There just wasn't a day or even a weekend to sit down and make the whole thing happen as I'd liked.

So. Things are changing around this site piece by piece. I like to think of it as more organic of a process. And everyone knows how much I love organic things. :) Now this page might look the same to you as it did before. That probably has something to do with the fact that it is the same minus some bullet points (as of this posting). But some of the other pages... voilà.

Paris View from The Arc de Triomphe. Photo by Kristin Serna.
The streets of Paris.


This is good. This is progress. I like the view from here.

©2014 Kristin Serna These are my words and my photos. This post should not be republished without my permission. Merci beaucoup. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© 2010-2016 Kristin Serna. Do not copy or re-use any content without permission.