Search This Site

Children's Portraits - More of What to Wear

August 27, 2014

It happened again. I found another source of inspiration for children's outfits. I'm not sure if this one is as cute as the last one, but still... pretty cute.

Yasminusui is a clothing seller in Brazil (from what I gather). And from what I've seen it's mainly girls' clothing. Check out these examples.

 Now purses aren't really necessary for a portrait session unless your child carries purses everywhere. :) 
And let's throw in another cute duo from Fashion Kids for the heck of it.
And if you're looking for more inspiration be sure to check out my two latest what to wear posts:
Kids Portraits - What to Wear
What to Wear: Family Portraits

©2014 Kristin Serna. Images examples from  Yasminusui and Fashion Kids belong to their owners. These are my words though. This post should not be republished without my permission. Merci beaucoup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© 2010-2016 Kristin Serna. Do not copy or re-use any content without permission.