There's a new page in (this website) town...
It's called Start Here and it's a good place to start if you're new to this site or simply want a guided tour of where to go to find some of the really good stuff here.
You'll find links to my photography philosophy and what to do if you're interested in booking a photo session with me. I've also listed some of my favorite posts for what to wear to your portrait session.
For wedding photography, you'll see where to find an example of the album I offer wedding clients, a sample of one of my favorite weddings I've photographed, as well as what a First Look looks like.
So click on over. Start Here!
©2015 Kristin Serna. This post and photos are mine should not be republished without my permission. Cheers!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.