Of course there were a few people at the concert with their fancy cameras and it wasn't long before I longed for mine. But you know what, you don't always need a fancy camera to get a cool shot. Good composition and an interesting decisive moment still apply whether you are using a point-and-shoot or a camera phone.
These happened to be photographed with a camera phone.
No, they're not perfectly sharp. But I love the light and the moments. They capture the experience.
I've been told when you are in Nashville, seeing live music is a must. Now I totally see why.
Both bands we saw were such great performers each with such a great sound. It feels like such a shame that there are so many singers out there who are terrible at performing live but are raking in the big money while musicians like these are still making their way. The first two photos are of The Bridges and the third and fourth are Mikky Ekko. Check them all out.
And if you missed Nashville Photos Part One, well then perhaps you should check that post out.
©2010 Kristin Serna This post and these photos cannot be republished without my permission.






No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.