Search This Site

Karate Tournament | Event Photography

May 3, 2011

Last time I previewed a shot of karate trophies and here (finally) is more of that event!
The ISKC invited me and a couple other photographers to photograph a karate tournament several weeks ago to collect photos for their website, newsletters, and other advertising. While this didn't include food or speeches like the events I usually photograph, it was a fun change of pace.

It was really interesting to watch people of all ages compete. For four hours the action was constant somewhere on the floor. In the end, ISKC chose which photos they wanted to use out of hundreds that were taken. The following are my favorites from my set.






And yes, I did go around randomly yelling kiai for the next couple days. It's actually a great tension diffuser. 

Thanks to ISKC for this opportunity.

©2011 Kristin Serna This post and this photo cannot be republished without my permission

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© 2010-2016 Kristin Serna. Do not copy or re-use any content without permission.