Search This Site

50th Anniversary | Event Photography

July 7, 2011

Nick and Gerry's children love them very much. So when it came to Nick and Gerry's 50th anniversary, their children wanted to celebrate them. The party they threw let their parents relax and spend time surrounded by friends and family. Smiles and hugs were not in short supply.






This interruption of your photo viewing is for the following announcement. I teared up while taking the next photo. I'm quick to notice an emotional moment, but I usually focus all of my energy into capturing it. This time though... this time energy leaked out in tiny tear form. I did attend a friend's wedding the night before so that definitely contributed to the full circle moment I was having, but...the way he was looking at her... the way she held on to him... the fact that he was carrying her oxygen tank for her...




Special thanks to Nick and Gerry's daughter Barb for asking me to photograph this special event. I know she wanted nothing more than for her parents to have a nice time and I certainly think they did.

©2011 Kristin Serna This post and these photos should not be republished without my permission. Merci beaucoup.

2 comments:

  1. Kristin, these pictures are absolutely precious! You captured so much. Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© 2010-2016 Kristin Serna. Do not copy or re-use any content without permission.